types of dubai visit visa
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
Traveling to Dubai necessitates the submission of a visa application. However, before choosing the right Dubai visa, it is necessary to understand the various Types of Dubai Visit Visa accessible. Dubai is also favored by international celebrities due to its diverse variety of activities. Well with the upcoming Dubai Visit Visa Types 2020, the Dubai government is providing tourists with yet another compelling reason to visit the city. Every year, a new hotspot emerges to provide a rare and novel experience.
Visas and their Types
Visitors who plan to stay in the UAE for further than 14 days, or who are visiting family or on the company, may apply for Dubai Visit Visas. Those were valid for 30 days (short-term visit visa) or 90 days (long-term visit visa) (long-term visit visa). Both visas aren't extendable. Besides the visa fees, the local sponsor/relative/resident must pay a deposit, which is refunded once the Visit Visa holder had emigrated.
Individuals are granted a 90-day long-term visitor's visa that is valid for 60 days from the date of issue and is non-renewable. Non-renewable and valid for 90 days from the date of arrival.
Short-term (30 days) Individual Visit Visas are non-renewable and valid for 30 days from the date of issue. It is non-renewable and valid for 30 days from the date of arrival.
READ ALSO: REQUIREMENTS FOR DUBAI VISIT VISA
Visa for Tourists
The Tourist Visa is a subtype of the Dubai Visit Visa that allows the holder to stay for 30 days and is non-renewable. If a Tourist Visa owner stays for more than 30 days, he or she must pay a daily fine as well as fees for an out pass.
Cruise ship tourists are granted multiple-entry visas because their itinerary allows them to visit the country or more in a single voyage. Business tourists who are regular visitors to the UAE due to their links with a global corporation or a reputable local company are also granted such visas. The validity of multiple-entry visas is six months from the date of issue, with each stay lasting 30 days. The visa isn't extendable. The visitor must first enter the UAE on a Visit Visa before applying for a Multiple-entry Visa.
A 96-hour Transit Visa is available to transit passengers who rest at UAE airports for at least 8 hours. It is necessary to have a valid onward fare. The validity of a passport and other identity documents should have been at least three months.
The following are the requirements for obtaining a Dubai visa:
If you want to travel to Dubai, you must be prepared to meet the following requirements:
- When you're under the age of 21, you must be supported by a close relative (i.e. either close relative or siblings exceeding 21 years).
- Female passengers, regardless of their age, should be supported by their parents, adult brother, husband, adult son, or close relative.
What Documents Do Need for a Visit Visa to Dubai?
When filling out your requests for a Dubai Visit Visa, you must be very specific about each document you submit. Failure to submit any of your documents on time can cause your proposal to be rejected.
- It is necessary to submit an online application that is filled out.
- Should be able to include copies of the sponsor's passports and the passports of family members.
- You should be able to supply legal documentation that shows your partnership if you are supporting your partner or spouse.
- You should be willing to provide identity documents for the children you are sponsoring.
- Copies of identification documents.
- Photographs were taken recently.
- If you are working, you will be required to have employer statements, pay statements, and other documents.
- Cover letter describing the intention of your visit and the length of your stay.
- Financial resources to help you get by during your stay.
How to Request for a Tourist Visa in Dubai?
- The Tourist Visa Application Form must be completed.
- Fix the submission form's valid images.
- Take a printout of the registration form and sign it in the designated area.
- For your visa application, you must have all valid documentation.
- Upload your application form along with the appropriate fees to the UAE Visa Processing Centre.
- You can verify the status of your application after it has been submitted.
Do's and Don'ts for a Visit Visa to Dubai:
- It is necessary to complete the online application with accurate details.
- Apply for citizenship at least 4–7 days before your trip.
- Please print the authorized visa copy so you don't have any problems showing it to the control signal.
- False certificates must not be given.
- You should not conceal any sensitive information in your visa application.
- The average processing time for a Dubai Visit Visa is 72 hours or three UAE working days. Friday, Saturday, and also any UAE holidays are not included in these three working days.
- The time duration can also be affected by the status received from the UAE Security Department.
The number of people who want to Apply Dubai Visit Visa is growing every year. In addition, Indians endure to be the major foreign source marketplace for guests to Dubai. Last year, 16 million foreign visitors came to Dubai for business or pleasure, with Indians accounting for over 2 million of them. So this was all about types of dubai visit visa. So get your preferred type of Dubai Visit Visa and explore the nation.