GUIDE TO DUBAI CORPORATE VISA
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
FUNDAMENTAL TYPES OF DUBAI VISAS:
- Tourist visa: This is the type of visit visa in which you get entry into the country and it is the most popular destination in the world which have enabled online visa processing or e visa.
- Corporate visa: This is the type of Dubai visa which serves the business related purposes like attending corporate meetings, seminars, job interviews, etc.
- Transit visa: This is the visa in which we offer a 96 hours transit visa and to apply for this you just have to share the tickets and the visa for third country for approval.
WHAT IS THE DUBAI CORPORATE VISA FEE?
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DUBAI CORPORATE VISA?
- Passport: firstly you need to carry the original passport and that has a validity of at least 6 months from the day of arrival in Dubai and when you are applying for the visa you just need to provide the colour scanned copy of the first as well as the last pages of the passport.
- Two colour photographs: the next thing which is required is you need a passport size photographs but that should not be cropped or black and white copies will not be accepted.
- Cover letter: the next thing is cover letter which is issued by the applicant and in which the purpose of visit and duration of the stay should be mentioned in it.
- The proof of hotel reservation is also required.
- Income tax return: the next thing is you required is both the original and the photocopy of the income tax return.
- PAN card: The next thing is you must have the original and the photocopy of the PAN card.
- Cover letter: The next thing is you should have a cover letter which has been issued by the company and in that it should be stated the name of the applicant and also the duration of stay and it also includes the purpose of visiting the Dubai.
- Invitation letter: You must have the invitation letter which has been issued by the host of the company in Dubai and if you are planning to the visit the Dubai for the investment purposes then you must have the original as well as the copies of the investment documents.
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO STOPOVER IN DUBAI
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DUBAI CORPORATE VISA?
- Firstly you need to visit the GDRFA Website.
- Then you have to simple fill the online application form
- After that you have to pay the 500 USD as the application fees
- After the payment the visa assistant will call in sometime
- After that you need to submit the documents which are requested or have been asked through the email.
- Then you will be receiving the approval of visa which has been send through the email
- Then you need to pay the remaining visa fee so that you can download your approved visa
- Then you will ne getting a instant cashback when you will complete the Dubai corporate visa fees.