GUIDE TO DUBAI THREE YEARS VISA
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
WHAT IS A THREE YEAR VISA IN DUBAI?
HOW TO GET A THREE YEAR DUBAI VISA?
- Dubai free zone visa: This is the visa in Dubai for the three years and it is called a free zone because in this the person can leave the job and join in other company. There are some companies who offers this kind of visa to the employees like Dubai south, Dubai airport etc. Are the free zones in Dubai.
- Investors and partners of companies: There are some investors and partners of some companies who provide the visa for three years in Dubai and the documents required for it are such as immigration establishment card trade, license copy, MOA, etc.
- Children: The children can also obtain a three year visa and the male children who are above the age of fifteen are not eligible for the three years visa.
- Wife: There are some husbands or wife who can obtain the three year visa.
- Families of people working in Dubai free zone areas or free zone companies: There are some employees of the free zone areas who can sponsor their families and it is based on the nature of the work, visa type and salary and also the families will get a visa of three years in Dubai.
- Government employees: The people who wants to do the government jobs in Dubai they can get a three year visa and the people who are having two year visa can also overstay if it is an emergency and also they can renew their visa to stay for the longer time.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA?
- Firstly you need to book the ticket with emirates and once you have valid PNR number you have to log on to dubai visa online. After that you have to manage the booking in which you need to enter the booking details and then click the retrieve booking button.
- Then you have to apply for the UAE visa in which you need to click the apply for a UAE visa option under the additional services.
- At last you have to proceed with an application in which you will read the notice and then proceed with the online application by clicking the continue to visa application button.
CAN I APPLY FOR THE DUBAI VISA ONLINE?
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DUBAI VISA APPLICATION?
- The passport should have a minimum validity of at least six months.
- The photocopy of the visa application form is also required.
- The scanned copy of the two colour photographs having a white background is also required.
- The return flight tickets are also required and that have to be confirmed.
- The photocopy of the IT return is also required in original as well as a photocopy of it and the photocopy of the PAN card is also required.